1. What is the name of Goombario's younger sister?
2. What is the color of the block you can break with the
first hammer you got?
3. What ability does Goombario frequently use?
4. What color of pants does Goomba King wear?
5. Which of Mario's battle commands is on the far left?
6. How many windows does the Goomba House in Goomba
7. What's the name of the leader of the Red and Blue
8. What color are Luigi's pants?
9. How many members are there in Goombario's family?
10. What will you receive for a right answer in the
11. What is the name of the smart toad living in Toad
12. How many buildings are there in Koopa Village?
13. Of the following, who is NOT a member of the Koopa
14. How many coins are needed to buy a Mushroom in Koopa
15. Where does Merluvlee, who tells fortunes about
special things, live?
16. What is the name of the character who joined you at
Koopa Bros. Fortress?
17. What color is Bowser's hair?
18. How many Star Spirits do you have to save?
19. What's the name of the elderly Koopa Troopa who
always asks for errands to be run?
20. How many Bob-ombs besides Bombette were in
imprisoned in Koopa Bros. Fortress?
21. Where is the house of the explorer, Kolorado?
22. What is the destination of the train that departs
from Toad Town Station?
23. What is the name of the fellow that sells badges in
24. What treasure did Bowser steal from Star Haven?
25. What color is the roof of the house in Koopa Village
where you can listen to the radio?
26. Who does Kooper idolize?
27. What does Merlee of Dry Dry Outpost specialize in?
28. Who hides inside a coffin in Dry Dry Ruins?
29. What do you get when you take Star Pieces to Merlow
at Shooting Star Summit?
30. Who knew the location of Dry Dry Ruins in Dry Dry
31. When you want Tayce T. to make Lemon Candy, what do
you have to give her besides a lemon?
32. Who among the following lives in Forever Forest: Jr.
Trooper, Oaklie, or Cleft?
33. What are Boos exactly?
34. What appears when you hit the Whacka living on Mt.
35. Other than Lemons, what fruit drops when you hit a
tree in the desert oasis?
36. What is the name of the strange person in Toad Town
who can increase Mario's status?
37. What ability does Bombette frequently use?
38. What does Gourmet Guy like?
39. Who was the second companion to join your team?
40. Who tried to steal Coins from you in the desert?
41. What is the name of the Star Spirit who can use Star
42. What are addressed to your companions and sent to
the post office?
43. Among the following, which building is NOT in Toad
Town: Shop, Station, or Mayor's House?
44. What kind of book did Gourmet Guy drop?
45. Who am I?
46. Where do I show up?
47. What is the name of the plant that grows in Jade
Jungle and blows out stars?
48. What color is the leader of Yoshi Village?
49. What is the name of the elderly man who tells
fortunes in Toad Town?
50. How many colors of Yoshis did you see in Yoshi
51. How would the Yoshi Kids in Yoshi's Village describe
52. What building is across from the Toad Town post
53. What kind of card do you get when you defeat Lee at
the Dojo in Toad Town?
54. What color is the brooch that Princess Peach wears?
55. Who gave you Miracle Water in Flower Fields?
56. What is the name of Lakilester's girlfriend?
57. How do you make the pipe leading to the Toad Town
Playroom come out?
58. Among the following, who is inside Club 64: Dancer,
Composer, Pop Diva?
59. Which of the following do Shy Guys never do--Sing,
Dance, or Run?
60. What best describes the relationship between Mario
61. Among the following, who is found in Starborn
Valley: Penguin, Lakitu, or Ninja?
62. How many companions do you travel with?
63. What is the name of the Star Kid who's always with
64. How many Star Spirits have you saved in total?